The final details of the second session of the smaller airports inquiry have been announced on the parliament website today. This session will focus on the case of Manston Airport.
Staring at 16:00 in the Boothroyd room at Portcullis House, various witnesses will present evidence:
- Pauline Bradley, Director, Manston Skyport Limited
- Alastair Welch, Interim Director, Kent Airport Limited
- Alan Mackinnon, Interim Director, Kent Airport Limited
- George Yerrall, Partner, RiverOak Investment Corp
- Tony Freudmann, Partner, RiverOak Investment Corp
- Paul Carter, Leader, Kent County Council
- David Smith Director of Economic Development, Kent County Council
- Councillor Iris Johnston, Leader, Thanet District Council
- Madeline Homer, Acting Chief Executive, Thanet District Council
- Adrian Verrall, Strategic Planning Manager, Thanet District Council
- Sir Roger Gale MP
- Ms Rosalyn McIntyre, No Night Flights
- Dr Beau Webber, Chair, Save Manston Airport Group
- Squadron Leader Angela Sutton, Why Not Manston?
Guests have been advised that there will be limited seating on a first-come, first served basis. There will be an overflow room with a live feed should it be required. Alternatively, the session will be broadcast live and recorded on Parliament TV.
More information can be found on the Parliament website here.